Friday, March 30, 2012

Things to remember when working with a reader at your next audition!


When you go out on auditions you normally audition with a reader.  Here are a couple of points to think about:

 
  • When you work with a reader you still want to engage with the reader.  Make them re-ACT.
  • Most readers will give you a simple read but don't get caught in their energy and remember to take care of yourself and craft strong choices! 
  • Remember if you engage the reader and they perk up,  the producers will perk up, then the director will perk up. The energy in the room will change and you will become a strong contender and on your way to possibly booking the role.

This is some of the things I cover in my audition class. My approach is arming my students with information and offering strong technique to help you book the job!

April 3rd and April 4th is my next Free audit dates for my Tuesday and Wednesday classes. March is sold out but a few spaces will be opening for April and May. If you are serious and  looking for a on - camera class than email me your pic/resume and what date you would like to audit.  Only one class per audit
Go to www.grassoactingstudio.com for more information about classes / private coaching and about Anthony Grasso.

No comments:

Post a Comment